PENGARUH GAYA BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN PENDIDIKAN KEWARGANEGARAAN (Penelitian Eksperimen Kelas V SD Negeri Babakan Kota Bogor)

Nita Karmila, Mira Mirawati, Santa .

Abstract


This research was conducted with the aim to know the influence of learning styles on the result of learning subject of civic education in class V primary school of Babakan Kota Bogor. In this study the authors use quantitative descriptive method with correlation approach. The population in this study is Class V Elementary School Babakan District Bogor City which amounted to 106 people. Sampling technique in this study using proportional random sampling with the formula slovin obtained sample of 84 people. The conclusion of research known that there is influence of learning styles to the learning outcomes in the subjects citizenship Class V SDN Babakan Bogor City, which means the higher the Learning Styles the higher the Learning Results, and vice versa the lower the Learning Styles the lower also Learning Outcomes. The effect is seen from the correlation coefficient r value of 0.250 which means the influence of variables included in the weak category. Price coefficient of regression equation which means every increase of one Learning Styles unit will increase Learning Outcome equal to 0,086 unit. The contribution of Learning Style variables in improving Learning Outcomes by 0.0625 or as much as 6.25% and the remaining 93.75% can be influenced by various other factors.

Keywords


Learning Discipline, Social Sciences Learning Outcomes

References


Ali, M. 2012. Guru dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar, Bandung: Sinar Baru Algasindo.

De Porter, B dan Hernacki, M. 2012. Model Quantum Learning, Yogyakarta: Fakultas Psikologi Universitas Gajah Mada.

DePorter, B dan Hernacki, Mike. 2010. Quantum Learning, Bandung: Kaifa.

Dimyati dan Mudjiono. 2012. Belajar dan Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Djamarah, S.B. 2013. Guru dan Anak Didik dalam Interaksi Edukatif, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Fadillah. 2014. Implementasi Kurikulum 2013, Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Ghufron, M.N dan Risnawita, R.S. 2012. Teori-Teori Psikologi, Yogyakarta: ArRuzz.

Hadi, A. 2013. Proses Belajar Mengajar, Jakarta: Bina Aksara.

Hasibuan, J.J. dan Moedjiono. 2012. Proses Belajar Mengajar, Bandung: Rosdakarya.

Mukhtar, 2011. Sekolah Berprestasi, Jakarta: Nimas.

Nasution, S. 2013. Berbagai Pendekatan dalam Proses Belajar Mengajar, Bandung: Bumi Aksara.

Sudjana, N. 2010. Penilaian Hasil Proses Belajar Mengajar, Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Sugihartono, 2007. Psikologi Pendidikan, Yogyakarta: UNY Pres.

Susilo, J. 2009. Sukses Dengan Gaya Belajar, Yogyakarta: Pinus.

Setiarani, S., & Suchyadi, Y. (2018). Pola Asuh Orang Tua Terhadap Anak Tuna Netra Berprestasi. Jurnal Pendidikan & Pengajaran Guru Sekolah Dasar, 01(01), 15–18. Retrieved from https://journal. unpak.ac.id/index.php/JPPGuseda/article/view/866

Suchyadi, Y. (2017). Relationship between Work Motivation and Organizational Culture in Enhancing Professional Attitudes of Pakuan University Lecturers. Journal Of Humanities And Social Studies, 01(01), 41–45. https://doi.org/10.33751/jhss.v1i1.372

Suchyadi, Y., Ambarsari, Y., & Sukmanasa, E. (2018). Analysis of Social Interaction of Mentally Retarded Children. Journal of Humanities and Social Studies, 02(02), 17–21. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/ 10.33751/jhss.v2i2.903

Suchyadi, Y., & Nurjanah. (2018). Relationship between Principal Supervision in Increasing the Job Satisfaction of Private Junior High School Teachers in East Bogor District. Journal Of Humanities And Social Studies, 02(01), 26–29. Retrieved from https://journal.unpak.ac.id/index.php/jhss/article/view/818

Syah, M, 2015. Hasil Belajar Siswa, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Tu’u, T. 2014. Peran Disiplin pada Perilaku dan Prestasi Belajar, Jakarta: Grasindo.

Uno, H. 2008. Model Pembelajaran, Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Winkel, WS. 2009. Psikologi Pengajaran, Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Tama.


Full Text: PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.