Hubungan Keterampilan Memparafrasakan Puisi dengan Keterampilan Menulis Naskah Drama pada Siswa Kelas XI SMAN 9 Kota Bogor

Tri Mahajani, Adinda Masri Putri

Abstract


This study aims to determine the correlation between poetry paraphrasing skills and drama script writing skills in class XI students of SMAN 9 Bogor City. The method for this study is a quantitative with correlation techniques. The population in this study were all students of class XI of SMAN 9 Bogor with a total of 310 students. Writing drama scripts by collecting data through poetry paraphrasing skilltests is the technique of the sample which 36 students from class XI IPS 3 as the object of this study. The research hypothesis has a positive relationship between poetry paraphrasing skills and drama script writing skills. After the data was collected, the researcher calculates it by the product moment formula. Based on the theoretical (r) coefficient or r table in the product moment correlation table, it can be seen that the significant level of 5% and 1% of (N = 36) respectivelyare 0.329 and 0.424. The results show rabel (5% = 0.329) less than rxy (0.331) less thanrabel (1% = 0.424) which means that it relates to a positive relationship between the skills of paraphrasing variable (X) with drama script function variable (Y) by weak level. Thus poetry parenting skills contributed 33% to drama script writing skills. While the other 67% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Keywords


paraphrasing; poetry; writing skills; drama script

References


Alwi, Hasan. 2008. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia Edisi Keempat. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Umum.

Arikunto, Suharmin. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

Aminudin, H. 2002. Pengantar Apresiasi Karya Sastra. Bandung: Algensindo.

Jauhari, Heri. 2013. Terampil Mengarang. Bandung: Nuansa Cendekia.

Kosasih. 2012. Memahami Puisi. Bandung: Angkasa.

Kosasih, E. 2017. Bahasa Indonesia Kelas VIII. Jakarta: Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.

Kosasih, E. 2008. Apresiasi Sastra Indonesia. Jakarta: Nobel Edumedia.

Krisdiyanto, Anang, dkk. 2013. Bahasa Indonesia Kebanggaan Bangsa untuk Kelas XI SMA dan MA. Surakarta: Platinum.

Pradopo, Rakhmat Joko. 2002. Pengkaji Puisi. Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&B. Bandung: Alflabeta.

Suherli, dkk. 2017. Buku Guru Bahasa Indonesia Kelas XI Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Pusat Kurikulum dan Perbukuan, Balitbang, Kemendikbud.

Sumardjo, Jakob. 2007. Catatan Kecil Tentang Menulis Cerpen. Yogyakarta: Pustaka.

Tarigan, Hendy Guntur. 2008. Menulis Sebagai Suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa. Bandung: Angkasa.

Usman, Raja. 2015. Penggunaan Metode Parafrase untuk Meningkatkan Kemampuan Menulis Parafrase Puisi ke Prosa terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Kelas 11 SMP Al-Ittihat Pekanbaru. Jurnal Sorot volume 10 : LPPM Universitas Riau.

Waluyo, Herman J. 2005. Apresiasi Puisi untuk Pelajar dan Mahasiswa. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Winarsunu, Tulus. 2007. Statistika dalam Penelitian Psikologi dan Pendidikan. Malang: UMM Press.

Yonny, Acep. 2014. Mahir Menulis Naskah Drama Panduan bagi Pelajar. Yogyakarta: Suaka Media.


Full Text: PDF

DOI: 10.55215/triangulasi.v1i1.3220 Abstract views : 441 views : 695

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2021 Triangulasi: Jurnal Pendidikan Kebahasaan, Kesastraan, dan Pembelajaran

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.