CORRELATION RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN PERCEPTION OF INTERPERSONAL INTELLIGENCE WITH AFFECTIVE STUDENTS IN CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT IN ELEMENTARY TEACHER EDUCATION STUDY PROGRAM OF PAKUAN UNIVERSITY

Nurlinda Safitri, Sriyamto .

Abstract


This research is a correlational design and quantitative research model. The purpose of this study was to describe information about the correlation relationship between Interpersonal Intelligence Perception and Affective Students in Curriculum Development Courses in fifth Semester students of the Elementary Teacher Education Study Program (PGSD) of Pakuan University. Based on the results of research on questionnaire data recapitulation and documentation, it can be concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between the perceptions of interpersonal intelligence with the affective variables of the fifth semester students of class A and B PGSD Study Program, which means the more interpersonal intelligence students have, the more also high affective, and vice versa the lower the interpersonal intelligence, the lower the affective. The relationship can be seen from the price coefficient of 0.921, which means that the relationship between variables is very strong. The coefficient of regression equation Ŷ = 23.67 + 0.68X, which means that each increase in one unit of interpersonal intelligence will increase the effectiveness of 0.68 units. The contribution of perceptions of interpersonal intelligence in increasing affective is 0.53 or 53% and the remaining 47% can be influenced by several other factors.

Keywords


Interpersonal Intelligence Perception; Affective Students

References


Y. Suchyadi and Nurjanah, “Relationship between Principal Supervision in Increasing the Job Satisfaction of Private Junior High School Teachers in East Bogor District,” J. Humanit. Soc. Stud., vol. 02, no. 01, pp. 26–29, 2018.

Y. Suchyadi, “Relationship between Work Motivation and Organizational Culture in Enhancing Professional Attitudes of Pakuan University Lecturers,” J. Humanit. Soc. Stud., vol. 01, no. 01, pp. 41–45, 2017.

S. Setiarani and Y. Suchyadi, “Pola Asuh Orang Tua Terhadap Anak Tuna Netra Berprestasi,” J. Pendidik. Pengajaran Guru Sekol. Dasar, vol. 01, no. 01, pp. 15–18, 2018.

Y. Suchyadi, Y. Ambarsari, and E. Sukmanasa, “Analysis of Social Interaction of Mentally Retarded Children,” J. Humanit. Soc. Stud., vol. 02, no. 02, pp. 17–21, 2018.

Dharma, Surya, 2004. Manajemen Kinerja, Pustaka Pelajar, Yogyakarta.

Supardi, Arikunto and, Suhardjono. 2015. Penelitian Pendidikan Kelas. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Kompri. 2015. Motivasi Pembelajaran Prespektif Guru dan Siswa. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Rusdiana, A dan Yeti Heryati. 2015. Pendidikan Profesi Keguruan. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Basuki, Ismet dan Hariyanto. 2014. Asesmen Pemebelajaran. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offset.

Azwar, Saifuddin. 1996. Metode Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

May Lwin. et al. (2008). Cara Mengembangkan Berbagai Komponen Kecerdasan. Jakarta :PT Indeks.

Chatib, M. 2012. Sekolahnya Manusia. Bandung : Kaifa Learning.

Yaumi, Muhammad. Prinsip-Prinsip Desain Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Kencana Media Grup, 2013.

Fitria Aprilia. 2013. Hubungan Antara Kecerdasan Interpersonal Dengan Perilaku Kenakalan Remaja Pada Siswa Sma N 1 Grobogan. Vol 2 No 1 (2013): Journal of Social and Industrial Psychology

Sharif, Zainudin & Roslan, Norazmah Mohamad. 2011. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Remaja Terlibat Dalam Masalah Sosial Di Sekolah Tunas Bakti, Sungai Lereh, Melaka. Journal of Education Psychology & Counseling, volume 1 Mac 2011, Pages 115-140


Full Text: PDF

DOI: 10.33751/jhss.v3i1.1092

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.