Focus and Scope
This journal publishes research articles results and conceptual studies in field of educational management and educational administration. Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan publishes research studies employing a variety of qualitative and/or quantitative methods and approaches in the field of educational management and educational administration.
The journal covered by all topics in action research, correlational quantitative research, comparative quantitative research, Program Implementation Evaluation Research, Other studies in the field of education management and educational administration.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan accept research articles within the scope of the study of education management, educational leadership and educational supervision.
- Change/classroom management, education quality
- Computers in educational administration, multimedia environments
- Distance education, information systems for education/training support
- Education economics/finance/accountability, marketing in education
- Educational leadership, systems/strategic planning
- Globalisation and education, organisations as learning communities
- Individual professional learning portfolio, teaching staff professional development
- Knowledge and education, lifelong learning, competences development
- Management in higher education, management of curriculum/e-education
- Policy analysis/evaluation of institutions/study programmes
- Research methods in education/school/school system improvement
- Transactional education, student/teaching mobility, m-learning
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by double blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully between 1 - 2 months. Please notice that may be paper submissions to Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan the duration of the review process can be up to 3 months.
Reviewers examine the text of the aspects of quality and substance of the writing (not grammar texts), which includes the freshness, originality, usefulness and validity of citations and bibliography.Reviewers received the manuscript double-blind review (anonymous author) of section editor or editorial secretariat. If it is not according to their competencies, the reviewer is entitled to refuse the manuscript and recommend it to others more competent reviewer.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is published e-journal twice a year (January and July) by Sekolah Pascasarjana, Universitas Pakuan since 2018
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is a peer reviewed journal with open access. The article processing or delivery of the manuscript submitted to the manager or editor through an online system or by using the OJS Open Access publishing model.In this publishing model, papers are peer-reviewed in the normal way under editorial control. The paper appears electronically and freely available from our website. Authors can also use articles that have been published in pdf format either for non-commercial use on a personal website or non-commercialinstitutions. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full text of articles Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan
Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.